BETTER IN BALANCE
Here at ISLE, we believe that stand up paddle boarding offers the perfect balance between mind, body and soul. From the calm, peaceful solitude of the water, to the rejuvenation of physical movement, to the connection with nature and the simple joy of getting outside, paddle boarding is one of the most accessible, immediate, and direct paths to achieving a healthier, calmer, and more fulfilling life. We are dedicated to designing quality stand up paddle boards to bring you the joy of paddling, to let you experience the water in all of its forms, and to help you channel nature’s energy beneath your feet. Come ride with us and share our passion for exploring the oceans and waterways of the world… because life truly is better in balance.
- BOARDS FOR EVERYBODY – We make boards that accommodate everybody, skill level, style, and interest.
- FAIR PRICING – We’re committed to making the many benefits of paddle boarding accessible for everyone.
- THOUGHTFUL, INSPIRED DESIGNS – We are quality over quantity. Form and function—everything we make is designed with purpose.
- EARTH-MINDED – We make a conscious effort to reduce harm from our byproducts, and support ocean conservation programs.
- SMOOTH SHOPPING – We aim to deliver the best paddle board shopping experience on the planet.
In 2004, we founded ISLE with the mission to bring paddle boarding, and all it does for our overall health and well-being, to as many people as possible.
In the beginning, we were just two San Diego surfers fresh out of college with nothing more than a dream of following our passion and some lint in our pockets. One day we decided to leave behind our newly found corporate jobs and haven’t looked back since. What started out in our parents’ storage unit back in 2004 has grown into a premiere board company and one of the largest online retailers of paddle boards in existence. From the start, we knew if we concentrated on developing high-quality, value-driven products we could make it work. Our outstanding track record over the years shows just how far we’ve come.
We ship within the lower 48 states, with an international customer base as well as a busy retail store located in San Diego, CA. Always rider owned and operated, we are here to spread our passion for the water one happy customer at a time.
Questions, comments or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you.
Marc Miller & Doug Pate | ISLE Co-Founders