- Slim shape with buckle to be worn as a life jacket belt
- Internal inflatable life jacket bladder
- Mesh liner stays cool, dry's quick, and prevents chafing
- Zippered pocket, Daisy Chain Attachment System and D-ring for carrying additional gear and water bottle
- Whistle and exterior holster included
The ISLE inflatable belt life jacket is a PFD—personal flotation device—that is worn around the waist like a fanny pack. It is an adult life jacket, compatible for those who are 16 years or older and 80 lbs. and up. This PFD is compact and has a slim shape that fits snugly on your waist, optimal for using during water activities such as stand up paddle boarding.
Should you fall off your paddle board and find yourself in a dangerous water situation, simply pull the yellow tab and your belt life jacket will inflate. Once inflated, you can easily place it over your head for a fast rescue.
Outside of SUP surfing, you’re required to always have a USCG-approved life jacket with you while paddle boarding. Children 12 years or younger are required to wear a USCG-approved life jacket while paddle boarding.