At ISLE, we believe that paddle boarding is a sport for everyone to learn about and enjoy. That’s one of the reasons we’re committed to improving the accessibility of content on our website for everyone. We strive to make our information accessible as well as adhere to the available standards and guidelines established by the Americans with Disabilities Act. For your convenience, the Social Security Administration recommends the following tips to optimize your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, the Social Security Administration recommends speech recognition software that allows the user to move focus to an “application object” by voicing the object label name or type. These “application object” types include text boxes, list boxes, links, images, screens, and files.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
Volume control (Windows instructions)
- click the Start button
- click “Control Panel”
- click “Hardware and Sound”
- click “Adjust System Volume”
- use the volume control to increase or decrease sound to the desired level
Volume control (Mac instructions)
- click the Volume control in the menu bar
- drag the slider to increase or decrease sound to the desired level (or use the Control Strip)
A caption is a written transcript for the audio track of a video that’s synced with the video and audio tracks when played. Captions are typically superimposed over the video, which benefits individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, or simply cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a noisy environment). If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, we encourage you to contact us at 888-569-7873 for assistance in accessing our products or content.