START YOUR RENTAL FLEET & SAVE
As a direct seller online, we offer the most competitive pricing in the industry and we extend the savings even deeper with $100 off per board on orders of 6 boards or more. This great option is not just limited to rental companies, but is available for individual group purchases, too!
Take advantage of the massive growth opportunity in paddle boarding by outfitting your location with a rental fleet and renting them to customers. Besides leisure touring, offering fitness and SUP yoga classes is a smart, effective way to expand your business.
This deal starts at just $495 for a paddle board, adjustable paddle and free shipping within the U.S.!
SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION FOR BULK PRICE LIST
RENTAL FLEET CONSIDERATIONS & TIPS
Rental Fleet boards take serious abuse over time, especially if business is booming. Typically, a standard Epoxy/EPS construction hard board will last a season or two before it will start to get fairly beat up from extensive use.
Most damage caused by inexperienced riders can be easily repaired, and with proper maintenance, your fleet can last for several seasons.
As your business grows you may want to replace your fleet every 1 to 2 seasons to keep all those boards looking new. This may sound expensive, but typically you can easily cover this cost or greatly offset it by selling off your old fleet.
ALL INFLATABLE SUP RENTAL FLEET
One interesting trend is the popularity of using inflatable paddle boards as rental boards in addition to, or as a replacement of, regular epoxy paddle boards. Inflatable paddle boards have many characteristics that are well suited for the rental market.
INFLATABLE BOARDS MAKE GREAT RENTALS – HERE’S WHY?
- Durability – The PVC outer shell is not susceptible to cracking on impact from being hit by a paddle, run into rocks, dropped, or receiving any other accidental abuse that would most likely result in a crack on a regular hard board.
- Storage – When not in use, inflatable boards can be deflated and easily stored anywhere a large backpack can be placed. This means that you can adjust your available board inventory seasonally, depending on demand, while avoiding the extra cost of storing much larger hard boards year around
- Prolonged Sun Exposure – While we do not advise leaving any board exposed to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time, an inflatable stand up paddle board will be much less temperamental than a regular hard board. If shaded storage is not an option when the boards are not use, we would highly suggest going with an inflatable board to avoid any possible “delam” issues you may experience with a regular EPS/Epoxy hard board.
- Value – An inflatable paddle board fleet will generally cost you much less than a hard board fleet and allow you to get up and running with a lower capital investment.
- Buoyancy – Our Inflatable models are 6” thick, so they offer increased buoyancy without going longer and wider and making the boards much bigger. Buoyancy is a key factor in making a board stable for first time riders and beginners. Our 12’6” model can easily support up to 300 lbs.
Shop our stand up paddle boards today, and enjoy the special bulk pricing we offer so you, too, can start to profit from the growing demand for SUP rentals! Got questions? Get in touch! We’re happy to talk with you.