Inflatable Paddle Boards are an economical space saving option for anyone looking to get into the sport of paddle boarding.
If you answer YES to any of the below you need an inflatable paddle board in your quiver:
- You are short on space and big on sup – paddle boards are huge! And an inflatable sup can be rolled into a small area the size of a backpack and easily put in your trunk or closet.
- You don’t want to spend a lot of $$$$ – Inflatable paddle boards are very affordable. The Isle Inflatable Paddle Board is available for under $600 delivered with a paddle.
- You need a board that can handle abuse – Inflatable boards can take major lickings and keep on tickin. You can run it over with your car, throw it off a building and smash it on the rocks. As long as you don’t puncture the outer skin with a super sharp item its gonna withstand most abuse. And if you do puncture it you can easily repair the hole with the repair kit included.
- You own a boat – This is the best item you could ever have on your boat. Super fun for exploring and sharing with guests. Then when it’s time to baton down the hatches just deflate and stow away.
- You like to travel and don’t like airline oversize fees– Don’t want to spend an arm and a leg paying to bring your paddle board on the next vacation. Or not allowed to bring it due to airline size restrictions? Now you can take your inflatable anywhere in the world with no hassles or oversize fees from the airline.
- You want a board that’s easy on the body – Worried about getting decapitated by your super hard epoxy paddle board. Inflatable boards are easy on the body and have lots of give. No worries about the board smacking you and causing major injury when you take your next spill. Especially if you have small kids using the board. The inflatable sups have lots of soft cushion and give.
Don’t delay and get one today! Buy an Inflatable Paddle Board