Below is our Warranty Policy. If you need to file a Warranty Claim CLICK HERE.
Every ISLE product is covered by a 2-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you. This warranty commitment does not cover the conditions listed below.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling, including marks left by over-tightening transport straps
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc.)
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of its intended purpose
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F
- Products used in commercial, rental or school settings
- Cosmetic issues
- Boards purchased secondhand or from a non-authorized reseller
- Boards purchased in used condition
- Any customer-initiated modifications to the surface of the board
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents also known as pressure dings
- Damage or de-lamination caused by overheating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example: a wet board bag)
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin
- Chips, cracks or separation of paddle blades due to a result of impact with any object(s)
- Damage due to falling on the paddle or board
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling
- Fading due to sun exposure
- Tears, rips or holes caused by collision or abuse
- Zipper damage caused by misuse or improper care and maintenance
FILING A PRODUCT WARRANTY CLAIM
Please complete the Claim Form in its entirety and be sure to include photos – if you are unable to provide photos, the claim process may be delayed. Once we receive your claim, our Claims Department will reach out within two (2) business days with a resolution.
Please note, the defective product must be located in the Continental United States or shipping charges may not be covered by the warranty and must be paid for by the claimant.