Customers have questions and we try our best to have answers. If you have a question and don’t find the answer below, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to get you the answer you long for.
Do you sell used boards?
- We do sell used boards. However, they are only available for purchase in person, in our Outlet Store located in San Diego, CA.
Each used board is unique. In order to ensure you get exactly what’s expected we only sell used boards in person and not online. Each board has different wear and tear, and we want our customers to be able to see their board in person before purchasing. Our stock of used boards is constantly changing as boards are returned and purchased at our Outlet Store. If you have questions about any specific models of used boards, please feel free to call our store directly at 619.474.9283.
(link to Retail store page)
How long have you been around?
In 2004, we founded ISLE with the mission to bring paddle boarding, and all it does for our overall health and well-being, to as many people as possible.
Where are you located?
We were established and operate out of San Diego, CA.
Do you offer Demo programs?
We do not offer a demo program, however all our boards come with a 60 day Ride It and Love It Guarantee. You are welcome to try out your board for 60 days, and if you wish to set up a return within this time, we are happy to do so by filling out the Returns Form.
How can I follow ISLE on Social Media?
You can find us on Instagram at @islepaddleboards with hashtag #islesup and on Facebook under ISLE Paddle Boards.
Shipping & Order Status
I didn’t receive my order confirmation.
- First check your spam or junk folder for your order confirmation email. If you still cannot locate it, please contact our Customer Service Team either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-569-7873. We will confirm your email and resend your order confirmation.
How can I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order by logging into your account with your email and password. In your account, check under “Orders” to view the current status of all orders you have placed.
Can I pick up my order in the store?
- All of our orders placed online ship out automatically from an offsite warehouse. If you prefer to pick up your order at our showroom in National City, we ask that you make your purchase directly from our Retail Outlet instead of ordering online. Please visit our Retail Outlet and Showroom page to find out more information.
- Link to retail store page
How does my package ship?
- Shipped through Pilot Freight
- Typically take 7-10 business days for delivery
- Pilot Freight will reach out to you before delivery to set up a delivery appointment, signature require unless specified before delivery
- Packages can be tracked on www.pilotdelivers.com
Inflatable SUPs and Accessories
- Shipped through FedEx
- Typically take 3-7 business days for delivery
- There is no appointment needed for delivery, and packages will be delivered with no signature required
- Packages can be tracked on www.FedEx.com
How do I track my order?
All tracking information can be found in your confirmation email. If you are unable to locate this email or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us directly at 888-569-7873.
Ordering & Payment
What options do I have for payment?
We accept all Major Credit Cards, PayPal, and Affirm Financing.
Do you offer Wholesale pricing?
We do not offer any wholesale or bulk discounts. ISLE sells direct-to-consumer approach to keep our prices as low as possible.
Do you offer a military or first responder discount?
- Yes, we’re happy to offer a military and first responders discount. To receive your promo code, please click the link below and verify your first responder status. Once you are verified, you’ll receive a one-time discount code for $50 off your order. This can be applied to any board purchase and can be combined with current sales. Thank you for your service, we’re thrilled to be able to get you on the water!
(link to first responder discount page)
How do refunds work?
Refunds will be issued directly to the original form of payment up to 60 days from original purchase date, the refund will take 3-5 business days to process and appear back to your account. Past the 90 days from purchase all refunds will have to be issued in the form of store credit.
What is your price adjustment policy?
We are happy to offer a 30-day price match guarantee in the form of store credit for any price variation on our site. This credit can be applied to one future purchase on our site and will be valid for one year from the date issued.
Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer board exchanges. If you would like to return your board within 60 days of your original purchase, we are happy to do this for you. Please fill out the 60 Day Return Form, once your item is returned you will receive a refund less a 20% restocking fee. You may place a new order at any time, and we will get the product shipped out immediately.
How much is return shipping?
We are happy to take care of return shipping for you. ISLE will cover the cost and set up the shipment. Simply submit a Return Claim, and our Customer Service Team will provide you with prepaid return shipping instructions. However, there is a 20% restocking fee applied to all 60 Day Returns.
What is your return policy?
- All products are covered by our 60 Day Guarantee — you have 60 days from the date of your purchase to try out your items. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return and be refunded for your items, minus a 20% restocking fee per item.
To file a return under the 60 Day Guarantee, please complete the Return Form in its entirety. The refund, less 20% restocking fees, will be applied directly back to your original form of payment once the items are received at our warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for the credit to appear on your statement. All contents from original packaging must be included in the return. Any missing items will delay the refund process.
Warranty & Shipping Damage Claims
How much is return shipping?
We are happy to take care of return shipping for you on any warranty or shipping damage claims. ISLE will cover the cost and set up the shipment. Simply submit a Claim, and our Customer Service Team will provide you with prepaid return shipping instructions.
What if my paddle board is damaged in shipping?
- If your paddle board is damaged in shipping, do not worry, we will make sure to take care of this for you right away. Please visit our Shipping Damage Policy for more information and to file a shipping damage claim. Once you have filed a claim, we will review the claim, process an exchange, and respond within 1-2 business days.
- (link to shipping damage policy page)
What is your warranty policy on products?
We are happy to offer a warranty on all of our products. Please visit our Warranty Policy page for information on the warranties offered by ISLE.
(link to warranty policy page)
Maintenance & Care
What size Bag Should I get for my board?
- When choosing a bag, make sure to select a bag your board will fit into without having to force it in. Your paddle board bag size should be slightly larger than your board.
Below is a chart of our bag sizes and boards they fit:
- Make chart of boards and bags
My pump gauge isn't registering...now what?
The PSI gauge will not move until you have reached around 7-8 PSI and we recommend inflating to 15 PSI. Surprisingly, the board can feel hard and fully inflated when still under 7 PSI. Simply continue to pump the board until the PSI gauge begins to register.
There is no concern of over inflating the board with the hand pump, as the pump can only go to 12-18 PSI, and the board itself can handle a much higher PSI. We recommend inflating to 15 PSI for the optimal ride.
If you can no longer pump the board and the PSI gauge has not moved, please remove the pump hose from the board and then reattach it, this will ‘jump start’ the needle — it could initially be a little stuck. If you are still having issues with the gauge, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help troubleshoot further.
Which way should my paddle face?
When paddling, the angle should always face forward. The ISLE logo is printed on the forward facing side, so keep that forward and you’re good to go.
Do you offer repairs?
We do not offer a repair service at ISLE. If you have damage to your board, we recommend taking it to a local surf or boat repair business.